Thanks for visiting! HaVe Fun N HaPpY Go LucKy!!! Don'T ForGet To Be OnE oF My FoLLoWerZ

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Boyfriend....

~Entah kenapa, tiba-tiba je Diana nak cerita tantang boyfriend....

Bila you all baca ayat di atas mesti you all ingat Diana ada boyfriend.... But, you all wrong... I don't have boyfriend but I do have ex-boyfriends.... Yeah... Diana rasa macam nak ada boyfriend la... (APA!!! Euw, GATALnya...!!) Hehehe... Teruk kan Diana ni... It feels sucks.. But, to find a boyfriend is so difficult... (Ok, enough Diana...!) Oh, why I really miss my ex-boyfriend named F*****.... The truth is, I still like him... I tried to forget him but I can't... Again 'bout the difficulty.... Aaahhhh(Menjerit)... I know he already has a new girlfriend, but Diana langsung tak cemburu... (Betuk ke...?< you all tanya)... Ye... Diana tak cemburu LANGSUNG.... Ok, ok... Mesti you all dah meluat, kan... So, Diana akan stop... (Actually Diana tak ada idea nak post apa... Hehehe)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Snow Link Welcome

Saving CB